Sunday, August 31, 2008

School ---- bleh!!!!!


Ummmm... Sorry I haven't written for a while. I've been busy with school and friends and family. School is going good. I'm having fun. My favorite teacher is Mr. Nomiama, he teaches CTE (career technolagy education) all he does is gives us word search's and surveys.

I've met some new people. I'm not allowed to ride the bus though because 'm not in @#$%%^^&^%@ bounderies. I don't know how long it's going to be before i can ride the bus again, so im carpooling with Ethan F. He lives 3 houses down from me. He's in 8th grade and he's nice. My brother Nick comes with us. He is in 9th grade. He's...... odd. My mom says he's a nice brother but im better!!!!!! mwahahahahaha. Just kidding :-)

Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I am happy you are doing well so far this year and that you have a group of friends. You are a good girl. I am proud of you for choosing the right. Thank you for being such a good helper and daughter!!!